Thursday, December 12, 2013

We're almost there! -Reflective post!!!

Well this week has gone by pretty fast in my book.  Its been a pretty good one though, at least for me.  Econ is going well and I found out I have an 87 in agl 2!! Super happy about that one.   But back to econ, its goin.  The supreme admin is sick, she probably caught some virus...who knows.  But we are learning more about investments and banking and everything we need to know about it all.  We are just learning all the basics to survive on our own, and know stuff so we don't look stupid later on.  Mainly this week we have learned about personal banking, and the different account, and the pros and cons of them.  We also on thursday learned about different types of insurance, which is also helpful to know a little about.  All together its good, econ is always fun and enjoyable.  But stay tuned till next time for more exciting econ adventures!

Thanks
-Boomer

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Boomer! Algebra 2 is difficult. I am not looking forward to Tuesday's test. I have also enjoyed learning about the basics of Personal Finance. They are useful skills. I cannot wait for Christmas Break. We're so close!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for Christmas break either, i agree that econ is always fun and enjoyable

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really looking forward to Christmas break. I cannot wait to be able to sleep until 10!

    ReplyDelete
  4. all that we have learned about credit and debit cards over the last week will help greatly with life

    ReplyDelete