Sunday, November 10, 2013

Reflective Blog!!! Weserville!!!

This week has been an interesting week for me, I have been tried all week, and can't win with homework.  All I want to do is just sleep....zzzzzz   In econ, I returned to discover the absolute horror that awaited me.  For I missed the epic hugely important, life transforming debate on Friday due to other previously committed too engagements.   But back to the point here, I missed the debate, and the debate ended in the town voting against building a Wal-Mart.  This will end poorly for the town of Weserville.  Weserville has a very small economy, and would do nothing but benefit from the Wal-Mart.  It remains to see how Weserville will go on to continue to survive with such a small economy.  Hopefully Weserville will survive and succeed in the future, that is my prayer for it.  Until the next post!  Dont die!

-Boomer

7 comments:

  1. I'm surprised Weserville didn't make it into town, but both sides did make great arguments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see where a walmart would benefit Weserville but i would hate for Weserville to lose its small town feel which brings visitors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weserville doesn't have a small town feel anymore. Now it just feels like a cluster of houses and businesses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that we should have had the debate when we were all still here, its not right to have an important debate with half of the class gone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad my side won the debate its a change to keep the town as it was

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also missed the debate and I think it will end badly for the town of Weserville without having a WalMart.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am sad that wal-mart didn't come to weserville, it would have stimulated so much economic growth and would have helped the town greatly

    ReplyDelete