Friday, November 22, 2013

Weekly blog! Its Reflective!

This week has been pretty good!  Seems like it has gone by pretty fast.  My birthday was this thursday, I turned 17!  It was a great birthday!  In econ this week though we have started to transition from economics to personal finance.  We are currently learning about currency, how money works, how its made, and just different things about it.  Weserville now has a currency!  All the great people of Weserville have been given some money and everyone will be issued their paychecks on Friday.  Everything has value now, if I want to eat, I have to pay, if I want to leave I have to pay.  I don't know how much I'll like this, but thus far I do, and it does seem quite interesting.  I look forward to seeing how this all plays out.  The Supreme Admin has also given us a challenge that is due Monday, where she has given us a paper clip which we have to trade for something else, and keep that going and see how good of an end product you can end up with.  Then on Monday we will all gather and see who got the best final trade!

Till the next blog

-Boomer

3 comments:

  1. Happy Late Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that the week has gone by pretty fast and has been pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy late Birthday too! Also the money thing will be interesting.

    ReplyDelete