Sunday, September 29, 2013

Reflective blog! Showdown Week!

This week has been a a very interesting and actually has been really good!  Due to showdown being this week pretty much all my teachers have been really nice about it all, so I haven't had a whole lot of homework, and we haven't done a whole lot in class.  Which is really, really nice!  So all in all it has been a pretty solid week, the stock market is going....its there.  The hype has died down some, but we are still very involved in it.  Nothing really crazy or awesome to report as of friday, so stay tuned till next week for maybe something or crazy to have happened!

-Boomer

7 comments:

  1. That is the same with my classes and teachers, they have all been very nice and laying off of the homework. That is true we do not seem as involved in the stock market game as we were in the beginning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The paper was a pain, at least I got it done though. That was a big thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah the paper was hard!! but i got it done and the showdown was awsome

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have given up on the stock market, its just too annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree the stock market game is dying down.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm still working to get more money in the stock arket , but its basically just staying even. My homework load has not been that easy though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the reason the stock market game is dying down is because of how much the stocks are falling. I have lost a whole lot of money lately, but I have several thousand stock in one company...

    ReplyDelete